Thursday, October 4, 2007

Network Meeting -- 10-4-07 -- BRANDING/IMAGE

Great meeting today! I accepted the responsibility to POST information onto our weblog on the above issue. My confession is that I did not write down all seven ideas. However, here is what I have at the moment:
  1. MN LIRN
  2. MN Lifelong Learning network
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. LIRNMN

Many other ideas were tossed out. (LEARNMN, Adult Lifelong Learning MN, etc....)

My suggestion is that as you come up with an idea-- make a comment (you will find this at the bottom of this POST. The comments might be a good place to carry out some discussion on this topic. Worth a try!

Have FUN!

Bob

2 comments:

Kuma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kuma said...

My bias is to have learning in the title. And to be inclusive (as opposed to exclusive) in regard to age reference. Bob M. (I think it would be a good idea for each of us to add our name here).