Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MEETING REMINDER!!

Susan Scarborough Sez:

Hi Janet
We will be meeting in the Governor's Room at the (Knute) Nelson Wellness
Center at 1220 Nokomis St. Alexandria
http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-fLKShFfB
There is on street parking if the lot is full and also across the street
in the Douglas County Historical Center parking lot. Lunch will be $3
per person. Any thing else that you need? Room arrangement, AV
equipment .... thanks Susan
--------------------------------------------------------------

Janet Jacobson Sez:
Subject: Fwd: Agenda and other info re May 1st MnLIRN meeting

HI everyone - Good luck to those of you still digging out from snow the
last couple of weekends!

I'm writing to remind everyone to please respond to the email I sent
about 10 days ago. (See the attached email.) If you haven't already sent
me the information I requested, please try to do so by the end of this
week. I think this information will prove valuable to us as we consider
our mission statement and how we want to organize ourselves - and may
prove useful at some point in the near future if we are in a position to
apply for a grant. I don't think it will take too long to supply the
information; estimates are fine. Thanks so much.

Also - if you haven't told me whether or not you are attending the May
1st meeting, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks again!

Janet

No comments: